SSIL will be Closed March 22nd at 4pm through April 1st.
The Social Science Instructional Labs (SSIL) are PC based computer labs designed to assist students, staff, and faculty with innovative instructional technology applications in the social sciences. Our facilities include two instructional labs and an additional user lab with PC workstations.
- McKenzie 442: 34 stations + instructor station
- McKenzie 445: 27 stations + instructor station
- Advanced Lab: 9 stations
We specialize in providing the university community with access to Geographic Information Systems and statistical modeling and analysis software packages. We also provide general GIS advising and assistance to the university community (refer to the GIS tab for our online help resources). Our labs are available for instructional use, general use, and special workshop or training events. If you have any questions please contact the SSIL Lab Consultant Desk in 460H Mckenzie Hall, 541-346-2547
- Monday through Thursday: 8am – 10pm
- Friday: 8am – 6pm
- Saturday: 11am – 6pm
- Sunday: 11am – 10pm
- Monday through Friday: Varies, contact Chad Little for details.
- Saturday and Sunday Closed
- Thanksgiving Vacation
- Winter Holiday Vacation
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- Spring Vacation
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- End of Summer Session through Start of Fall